This document discloses the privacy practices employed in conjunction with the use of this website and applies solely to information collected by this web site. This document gives notice of the following:
- any personally identifiable information collected through the web site; how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Baja Beach Corporation S de RL and its affiliates are the sole owners of the information collected on this site, and only have access to and/or collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other form of direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any purpose.
We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to return your call or send requested information.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- see what data we have about you, if any
- change and/or correct any data we have about you
- have us delete any data we have about you
- express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for https at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.